Indian Scout is going to launch this year in india date not announced yet
2015 Indian Scout was exposed at the 2014 Sturgis Motorcycle Rally.The original Indian Scout was manufactured from 1919 to 1949 and was popular by racers at the “The Wall of Death” board track races.The new 2015 Indian Scout design is a modern take on the classic motorcycle highlighted by visual details like beefy tyres, stubby fenders, compact round headlamp and leather saddle.
2015 Indian Scout Features
1. 2015 Indian Scout is an all-new 1,133cc, liquid-cooled, V-twin mill churning out around 100PS of power and 98Nm of peak torque at 5.900rpm
2. Power is transmitted to the rear-wheel by a six-speed transmission .
3. 2015 Indian Scout runs on 16-inch cast wheels, while braking is done by disc brakes at front and rear whereas ABS has been given a miss.
4. Scout weigh at 244kg which makes it the lightest offering under the current Indian Motorcycle portfolio and has a fuel tank capacity of 12.5-litre.
5. The bike employs cast aluminium frame that apart from adding rigidity is also helpful in reducing weight.
6. Offered as a solo motorcycle as standard but riders have the option of opting for a passenger seat.
Available shades of Thunder Black, Indian Motorcycle Red, Silver Smoke (matte finish) and Thunder Black Smoke (matte finish).